Don't be Caught Off Guard by the 10 Day Rule.|
Call George Stein, Attorney At Law
Georgia lawmakers have toughened the DUI laws ... If you are charged with DUI, and you refuse to take a breath, blood or urine test, OR if you take the test and your result is 0.08 or greater, you have only 10 days to request a special hearing. Failure to do so may result in a one year suspension of your driver's license. If any of the following facts are present in your DUI arrest, the 10 Day Rule applies to you and you must to act now.
Remember ... getting arrested for DUI does not mean you have to lose your license or pay inflated insurance rates. Call today to find out more about the 10 Day Rule.
- I took the test and my blood alcohol level was .08 or higher.
- I refused to take the test.
- I tried to take the test, but they said I refused.
- I was under 21 on the day of my arrest, and my test result was .02 or higher.
- I have a CDL, was in my rig when arrested, and my blood alcohol level was .04 or higher.
- I am not sure what my blood alcohol level was.
24 HR DUI INFOLINE
Toll Free: 888-38-COURT